I should probably just go ahead and warn you in advance that for the next week leading up to Miss Mabel’s 1st birthday, you all are going to be subjected to all sorts of sappiness, reminiscing, and other birthday related items. I just can’t believe that my baby girl is going to be one! So, starting off the birthday countdown, here is Mabesy’s 1st birthday wishlist.
I had quite a few family members and friends ask me what they could get her for her birthday. And, it’s a funny thing, because with your first baby it’s so easy to think of things to suggest, because you don’t have anything! But, when your big sister is Abigail, you lack for none of the big “1st birthday” items. So, I wracked my brain and came up with some fun and frivolous things to add to her 1st birthday wishlist that Mabel could use and enjoy and are things that big sis doesn’t already have.
- Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair– Abigail got a PBK chair for Christmas shortly after her 1st birthday. She still uses it(or I do!) every single day. I know Mabesy would love having her own chair for her own room, and while these things are a total splurge, they really are awesome!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins- My favorite, favorite, favorite shoes for Mabel ever, ever, ever. She wears them always. Before too long she will be ready for the next size up and I’m eyeballing these blush colored moccs for her next pair!
- Little Tikes Water Table– Believe it or not, somehow we have never had one of these! We have all of the other fun backyard toys, but have never had a water table. I think both girls would actually love this, so it would be a great addition to our backyard!
- Take N Toss Sippy Cups– This poor girl needs some new sippys. Some non hand me down from big sis, chewed up lid, sippys. These are my favorite. Cheap, cute, easy. Done!
- RePlay Plates and Utensils– Along the same lines as needing non hand me down cups, she could use some non hand me down plates/bowls/utensils/etc. Also, we just need more plastic servingware for the girls in general.
- Fisher Price Tea Set– We have never had this toy and it is so girly and cute!
- Clothes, Diapers, & Wipes (Not Pictured)- And, lastly, of course, clothes, diapers, & wipes are all practical, but always so needed! Little girl is growing all of the time and will need all of these things over the next few months!
And because I can’t finish a post about Mabel without an adorable Mabel picture, here you go!
What was on your baby’s 1st Birthday Wishlist?